Thursday, July 16, 2009

Design Team Call

It's my first time to search for a team...I have been receiving so much positive feedback from my sketches, that I think its time i look for a creative team

Im looking for some girls to do take on my sketches....possibly 4-5 gals...depending on time restraints, we may start with monthly sketches, and then do bi-weekly sketches.

Requirements:

  • create a minimum of 1-2 creations per month using the sketches provided using any product of your choosing
  • you must have a blog
  • promote my sketches through your blog
  • must commit to a 3 month term
Compensation:

At this time I am unable to compensate you with any product or money. This is for pure fun and love of the hobby!

How to Apply:

Please provide me with the following information:

  • Your full name, email address, and a photo of yourself
  • A link to your blog
  • A list of any design teams or manufacturers you may belong to.
  • 3 pages that best displays your scrapping style . Files under 150k please.
  • A little intro telling me why you would like to be a part of Sketchabilities.
  • Please send your application to: sketchabilities@live.ca
  • Please put: "DT Sketch" in the subject line.
  • Applications due:Aug 20, 2009.
  • Your position will begin on Sept 1 and will end on Nov 30.

The announcement of the new team will go up at the end of August....Good luck!

No comments:

Hover to Pin