Tuesday, December 1, 2009

January 2010 Design Team

I want to thank everyone who took the time to send me your application for my next Design Team Call. I have experience with the work involved in putting an application together, so I thank you for considering Sketchabilities as one of your Sketch favorites.

Starting in January we will be moving forward with our new Design Team. I can't say how excited i was to receive the many applications I did. I didnt expect to see so many wonderful layouts, cards and projects from across the globe!! There is a great deal of talent out there and it was so diffcult to chose.

In the end, it came down to who was the best fit for Sketchabilities!

We have a few returning members for our second term, and I am very happy to have 9 new Designers joining our Skechabilities Team.

Our Design Teams has been given their new assignments, and with the approaching holiday Season, I want them to enjoy the Christmas season with their families. We will not have a reveal until January 15 /2010 with Team C!

I am very excited to introduce you to the 2010 First Term DesignTeam

Team C

Karan Gerber
















Keely Yowler



Team D

Samantha Hill


Luzma Bruna










Melissa Elsner


Please give my new Designers a warm welcome and feel free to click on their blog links. I am very excited and cant wait to see what the team does with their sketches!!

14 comments:

Melissa Elsner said...

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to get crackin and get to know all of you!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Woo Hoo - finally got to put it on my blog with all our names and links to your blogs. Only had a chance to have a quick look at all your blogs so I can't wait to come home from work to have a proper look. xx

Veronica said...

Looking forward to the next term! Can't wait to see everyone's creations!

Keely Yowler said...

I'm so excited to be a part of the Sketchabilities team! Can't wait to get to know you gals better.

Karan said...

im so looking forward to seeing everyones take on the sketches...We have a fabulous team!!

Samantha said...

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Truly I am. Looking forward to another great term of creating with all of you. Big warm welcome to all the new team members! I can't wait to see what you all create.

StrawberryPia said...

This will be so much fun!! :) /Pia

Lydia Siegel said...

CONGRATS LADIES!

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats!! And I see some familiar faces!

aniouchka said...

congratulations everybody,i visit your blogs and all is top!

Wati Basri said...

congrats everyone!! special shout out to Liza & Jessy...wtg girls :)

Chowchow said...

COngrats to all the new DTs. Liza and Jessy - great job and can't wait to see your beautiful work with the sketches.

StrawberryPia said...

I´ve visited all your blogs now and wow! So many talented ladies!! I´m honoured! /Pia

Kim said...

Congrats, girls.. and an extra-tight hug to Melissa - way to go, chica!!! :)

Hover to Pin