Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15-Design Team Reveal

Its finally here!!! Thank you for your patience..

I know you have been waiting for our first 2010 Design Team Reveal!
I am very excited to show you our Team C's take on the first sketch of the 2010 year!

here is the sketch i designed..



and here is Team C's take on the sketch!




Veronica Wood



Karan Gerber



Liza Bermudez


Christine Rayner






Our Team "D" Captain ( Carolyn Wolff) thought it would be a great idea to have her group join in and do their take on Team "C" Sketch...it was not mandatory for Team "D" to partake in our first sketch, more of a personal option! They did a fabulous job, take a peek for yourself...


Pia Astrand



Jessy Christopher



Are you not loving the inspiration from our two Teams for our first sketch!

If you happen to create a layout from Sketch #8, please feel free to link to your blog in the comment section and we will be sure to pop by and take a peek!

Please join us again on January 30 for our Team D Reveal!!!

We are now using Mr Linky! I am hoping we do not run into any concerns, so please leave a comment in the comment section as well :)

18 comments:

Veronica said...

WOW, I love everyone's layout!

Melissa Elsner said...

Holy moley! You ladies rocked this sketch!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love all the layouts. xx

Lydia said...

This is so awesome, love the takes, such great layouts!!

Pias Scrap och Doodling said...

Great takes on the Sketch girls! :) Hugs Pia

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi girls!!! I just arrived home.I was at dad`s farm,we`re on summer vacations.
I`m a little sad because I didn`t played with team c sketch because I made a mistake.I thought it was my team reveal and I made this sketch,well I admit I`m silly LOL!!! But I`ll play later.....
I love all the designs they`re really so pretty!!!!
Happy weekend!
Luzma

Kim said...

great sketch, and beautiful inspiration work by the DT!

Tanya said...

Love the sketch and everyone's take on it! I just posted mine on my blog if you wanna take a peek!

teacher jessy said...

Oh mine!! So many beautiful layouts for a first revel of the year!! I love everyone's take :)

Keely Yowler said...

Love this fabulous sketch! Everyone's layouts are just fantastic!

Ellen said...

wow everyone's LO's are fantastic

I have created a LO based on the sketch (loosely)

http://ellenwoodbr.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-and-silly-cc-challenges.html

Thanks for the inspirations

Liza said...

Really loved the sketch Karan! And such beautiful inspiration from everyone!

Samantha said...

Beautiful layouts ladies!!!!!! Looking forward to Team D reveal at the end of the month.

Antonella Ryan said...

Love this sketch I have uploaded my take on my blog Check it out!

eudokia said...

thank you for the inspiration! i 've used the sketch and had so much fun!

Mazlina said...

Hi..

This is my first time here and I like the sketch!! so here's my take..

http://scrapperocks.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-prince.html

Benga said...

I'm loving the sketch, am glad to join in the fun!
-Marix

scrapinrenee said...

Great sketch, these layout are wonderful.
I tried this sketch and really like how it turned out

http://scrapinrenee.blogspot.com/

Hover to Pin