Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, Design Team Reveal

Im not sure what the weather is like where you are, but here in south western Ontario, it seems that winter has finally arrived, although we have had some snow, the bitter cold temperatures have hit the area.
With winter finally here with the bitter cold temps....(brrrr).... it warms me to see that the first release with Design Team "D" has brought you some wonderful inspiration with the Jan 30th Reveal! ..

so here is the sketch..


Team D Reveal






Jessy Christopher
















I also invited Team C to join in on the sketch and they were happy to do so...here are their takes on the sketch....

Team "C"

Christine Rayner









Lydia Jackson


Liza Bermudez



Karan Gerber


Both teams did a Sketchtastic Job!!
Please stay tuned for our Team C Reveal February 14

(its early being February is a short month)

coming soon, watch the blog for upcoming announcements..
Sketchabilities is Expanding..so weare adding new DT Calls for...
Sketch Designers
Guest Designers
& Design Team Members

( time flies when youre having fun, March will be the last month for our current team)

so our NEW Teams can be in place for April 1st!



12 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

I so love looking at everyone's take on the same sketch. Fantastic creations & big pats on the back for both teams. xx
Woo Hoo for the expansion too.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow I admire how everyone can make such different interpretations and also so amazing with the same sketch.Also I love to see too much creations!!!
Luzma

Canadian Candy said...

Wow well done ladies!! I seen Luzma's layout and had to come check out Sketchablilites.. Good job!

Melissa Elsner said...

Beautiful job ladies! Time sure does fly! Three months is so short!

Samantha said...

Great job everyone! It is so wonderful being a part of this team!

Pias Scrap och Doodling said...

Love all your takes on the same sketch! Beautiful!

Veronica said...

Fantastic job Ladies! I love them all!

Martha said...

I just found your blog and love it, great sketches.

Keely Yowler said...

I loved working with this fantastic sketch! Gorgeous layouts, ladies!

Karan said...

i love to see everyones take on the sketch, if awesome to see how different they are :)

Wati said...

just sharing what I did inspired by this sketch
http://scrapcreation.blogspot.com/2010/02/youmeforever.html

Colinda said...

Hi, I used this sketch for one of my layouts and put it on my blog. You can find it here http://colindascreaties.blogspot.com/2012/01/een-nieuw-jaar.html
I hope this is right way to give credits if not please let me know because I think I will be using more of your wonderfull sketches.
Thanks, Colinda

Hover to Pin