Thursday, February 25, 2010

Permission Granted

Whenever i receive an email from someone telling me they are enjoying my sketches, it just makes my day! Thank you to those who have sent notes letting me know you are enjoying them :)

I have to say how much I appreciate it when other scrappers repsect the Copyright I have set forth and seek permission before using my sketches, especially for Design Team Projects, and Challenges to post elsewhere... i know there are those who respect the industry and the work and dedication entailed in creating sketches.

With that being said, i have recently granted permission to two sites to use my sketches.

Im very excited to share that
and
( a new canadian kit club)
both Canadian owned and operated scrapbooking sites will be using my sketches for challenges. Drop on by both sites and take a peek!

10 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow congrats my friend!!! you deserve it for sure!!!
Luzma

Scrap~tures said...

We are honoured to have your permission to use your sketches to inspire our club members! Thanks again Karan!

Laurie (Wally) said...

Yeah.... Thanks Karan for giving us permission to use your sketches they are great I can't wait to start to create with them.

teacher jessy said...

Woo Hoo!! That is an awesome news!! Well, no surprise that ppl are enjoying ur sketches & get inspired by it! You know I do :)

Karan said...

thank you Denise for sending me a note, nice to meet you and i wish you continued Success..

we have a new reveal coming on sunday!! yay!!!

and Jessy...i think you are my biggest fan lol!

teacher jessy said...

You know what... I AM YOUR BIGGEST & NO.1 FAN - positive!! LOL. Hugs!

Nikki Love said...

I've just recently found your blog and love your sketches!!!! I only use my own designs for DT work and challenge blogs submissions but is permission needed to use your sketchs for simple forum challenges that are not being published and are for your own enjoyment only?? Just wanted to make sure before I do something wrong. I did use your Sketch #8 recently and gave credit for the sketch as well as a link to your blog on my blog post. Thanks again for the awesome inspirational sketches!!!

Pias Scrap och Doodling said...

Congrats Karan! You make awesome sketches! /Pia

Karan said...

Hi Nicki

I think the Copyright is pretty clear on the side bar, feel free to email me at
sketchabilities@live.ca if you have any questions

Melissa Elsner said...

I'm so not surprised! Your sketches rock Karan!! So exciting for you and it's good more people get to see your talent. :)

Hover to Pin