Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th Design Team Reveal

Three months flies by when you are having fun doesnt it.
This is the final reveal for Team "C"
I just want to send out a big Thank-You
to Team "C" for their time and dedication during their term.

Keeley Yowler










Joanne Burton







Veronica Wood




Team "D" was also invited to play along...and we have one Reveal from Team "D"


Stay tuned to Sketchabilities for the final reveal from Team "D" March 30th!


We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create with our sketch this reveal, leave us a link with your project so we can see!!

11 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

what fabulous designs from the DT. Thanks so much, I've enjoyed my time doing the sketches. xx

Veronica said...

Love everyone's layout. Thanks Karan for everything, I loved being a part of your team!!!

Laurie (Wally) said...

Ohhh this is a great sketch... I can not wait to create with this...

Nikki Love said...

lovin' the DT work!!! awesome sketch :) Got mine uploaded :D

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow all the layouts are really really fantastic!!!!
I love all of them!!
Luzma

Melissa Elsner said...

Beautiful jobs ladies!!! It has been an honor to work with you! I'll have to do a layout with this sketch soon...

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Wow! I love this sketch and what the team created using the sketch.

Sketchabilities u rock!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Here is my take of the sketch:

http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/03/love-and-sketchabilities-sketch-12.html

Keely Yowler said...

Fabulous sketch! Great layouts, ladies. I have really enjoyed my term at Sketchabilities and will continue to create with your wonderful sketches.

Sue said...

I loved this sketch the DT are amazing

have played for the first time

Amelia Khalik said...

Great Sketch n nice lo's. Have uploaded mine via Mr Linky..:)

Hover to Pin