Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th Reveal-Sketch 15

Just in time for National Scrapbook Day....which is tomorrow, im sure many of you have plans to get your scrappy on, perhaps this sketch will get your mojo flowing...





Janet Ball







Sarah Buck




Rita Vergera





Ria Mojica





Jessy Christopher







Trisha Moore




Mazlina Yusoff





Mariets Solviet



Monique Nicole Fox



Luzma Bruna



Liza Bermudez




We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create with our sketch this reveal, leave us a link with your project so we can see!!


12 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I added my blog entry to Mr Linky:
http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/04/sketchabilities-sketch-15-and-worlds.html

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow I love all the fun and bright creations girls!!! To much inspiration!!!
Happy weekend!
Luzma

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I lovvvvved playing with this sketch!! There's a few detail shots of my example on my blog - http://byclops77.blogspot.com/2010/04/sketchabilities-reveal-15.html

Liz Weber said...

Ooh la la on the layouts ladies, all so gorgeous and very inspiring, makes me want to create a layout right now!

Karan, another wonderful layout sketch from you, thanks for the inspiration!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

what great layouts everyone.

Janet said...

My oh my...what a bunch of fabulous layout! The sketch was soo fun to work with! Thanks Karan!

BrandiLynn said...

what great LOs an awesome design teams to work with awesome sketches.

Sassette said...

Karan, what another amazing sketch! I can't wait to play with this one! Thank you!

Alison Richardson said...

I loved working with this sketch. Love all the beautiful examples from the ladies too. Fabulous work from everyone :)

Scrap~tures said...

Great sketches just keep coming and coming and I love everyone's layouts that have been created with them! Wonderful!

Amelia Khalik said...

Beautiful n inspiring layout from the ladies. Have uploaded mine..:)

Sue said...

lovely sketch and the DT work is awesome - really enjoyed playing

thankU

Hover to Pin