Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30th-Sketch #19

It's the final reveal for our current team. I want to thank those moving on, for their hard work and dedication during their term.



Here are some more circles for you... :)


The Sketch:









Luzma Bruna


Santiago, Chile









Karan Gerber


Ontario, Canada




Jessy Christopher
Malaysia





Liza Bermudez
Manilla, Phillipines





Janet Ball


Iowa, United States





Tricia Moore


Illinois, United States





Sarah Buck

Perth, Austrailia






Ria Mojica

Manila, Philippines

Monique Nicole Fox
Maryland, United States





Laguna, Philippines






Rita Vergara


Laguna, Philippines



If you happen to create a layout using Sketch #19, please feel free to link so we can peek too!







15 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

The design team has done such wonderful layouts based on this sketch. Great layouts all. xx

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Great and fun layouts this reveal!!

Sassette said...

Another superb sketch! Love all the inspiration from your team! I can't wait to see what I can do with this!

Rita Marie S. Vergara, M.D. said...

Wow! So many different takes from the DT's! Love them all!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Wow! The Design Team rocked the sketch! Great job ladies!

Monique
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/2010/06/june-30th-design-team-reveal.html

XXOO AMY said...

These are some big shoes to fill! Great job with the sketch ladies! Im looking forward to being on this team!

ytet said...

Beautiful jobs ladies! I really had fun working with the sketch.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I loved working with this sketch!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Asalways..beautiful creation fm the DT's. I have linked mine....:)

Lynnda Hosni said...

Excellent Blog!!!... Totally cool... this is my first take here... and I've attached my link... looking forward for the next challenge...love it...xx

Sue said...

Love the sketch

and really enjoyed paying with it

Janet said...

Ladies....another round of GREAT inspiration! Love them all again!

Simona said...

gorgeous sketch, I had fun playing with it!

Tammy said...

I found time to play! Yippee! Loved this sketch!

Scrap Happy said...

I put up my take. Great sketch!

Hover to Pin