Sunday, September 19, 2010

Designer Reveal and Sketch #29

If you are looking for our Blog Hop, please click on our Blog Hop Logo above
******************************************************
Good morning Scrappers..
Today i have a designer reveal for you, again one of our very own designers. She has been part of our Cardabilities team and I am happy to introduce her to you.Kristie Larsen
Hi! My name is Kristie Larsen and I am a SAHM of three young boys. They do keep me busy but so busy that I can't get some crafting in! I love making cards but also try my hand at scrapbooking when I can and I love digging through photos of my dear boys to put on paper. I love bright colors but also have a place in my heart for all things earth-y.

I started cardmaking in 2007 when I was invited to a little stampin' get together. In fact it was the first time I had been out of the house since having baby #2 (he was 3 weeks old) so I was overly excited to get started on something creative, fun and just for me.
Soon after I found myself introduced to blogging, and lets just say I haven't looked back since. I love pattern paper, ribbon and buttons and have an undying love for clear stamps. I am so glad to be able to play along with you all during this fabulous birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Sketchabilities!!!



We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create a project using Sketch #29, feel free to link so we can peek too!

11 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Love this weeks sketch and the layout by Kristie is fantastic.

Aubree said...

Karan, this is such an awesome sketch. Kristie, your take on it it gorgeous. I love the orange and black and the rick rack. Fabulous fall layout!

Creative Char said...

Love those fall colours! :)

Shawn said...

Fall is my favorite! This is wonderful - tooooo cute!

I would almost kill for cute photos of my darling children in the leaves!

Glamotte said...

Wow what a nice LO, I love those colors.

Stacy said...

Fabulous layout Kristie :)

Mija ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mija ♥ said...

Love all your sketches! No 4 is the the LO for sketch #29 ...

Jennifer said...

Loved this fun sketch!!

Rebecca Kvenvolden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Kvenvolden said...

Let's try this again! done http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/cache/540095/DSCN42980_1.jpg what an awesome sketch! thanks!

Hover to Pin