Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Designer Reveal and Sketch #30

Good Morning Scrappers...We have a new Designer for you today.

Amy Kilgore

Hi! My name is Amy Kilgore, and I'm a scrapaholic! I scrap to relax and preserve our memories. I tell my husband, "If there's ever a fire you get the kids, I'll get the scrapbooks!"

I've been scrapbooking to some extent since I was 8 yrs old. I got my first "scrapbook" for my 8th birthday. I kept all my "memories" in there and even journalled and put stickers in there! While living in Utah (scrapbooking mecca!) I really got into it!

After moving to the St. Louis area I had the chance to work at a Scrapbook store chain and absolutely loved being in the middle of all that paper and embellishements every day! While working there I was able to "hone my skills" as it were and developed my "style". I'm not sure I have a specific style, (I love them all!) but if I had to pick I guess it would be clean and simple. I try to let my pictures be the focus.
Currently, I live in the Washington D.C. area with my husband of 20 yrs, 3 boys, 18,15, and 9, 2 dogs, 1 guinnea pig and a tortoise. I am fortunate to be a SAHM, and scrap every chance I get!

I hope the project I have created with Sketch #30, inspries you!




We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create a Project using Sketch #30, please feel free to link so we can peek too :)


10 comments:

Aubree said...

Fabulous Layout Amy, I love the ribbon border!

Heather said...

Great colors and the ribbon frame is TDF cute.

XXOO AMY said...

Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer Karan! Check out my blog for an extra chance to win a RAK!

Jan Garber said...

Love the sketch, but I'm new to the blog site. What is the deadline for the challenge? Might grab some moments to put something together...too much paper, too little time! ;)

Glamotte said...

Great LO!

Annlouise ♥ said...

A lovely sketch, I have just linked my design
Thanks for all inspiration!!!

Rita Marie S. Vergara, M.D. said...

Loved your layout Amy! I also like those ribbons!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi,love this sketch,this is my take
http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2010/09/danceplaybe-happy.html

Scrap Happy said...

Enjoyed this sketch.

Vibeke said...

I love this sketch!!
Here is my try:
http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.com/2010/09/venner-for-alltid.html

Hover to Pin