Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guest Designer Reveal

If you are here and looking for our Blog Hop, please scroll down..

*****************************************************************************
Hello scrappers, its raining here in my area...makes for a great day to stay inside, grab some of our sketches and scrapbook!

So on with our Designer Reveal for you today...
I thought it would be nice, to highlight some of our very own designers during our birthday celebration, so today, I am introducing you to one of our very own.

Char Dobson

Hello there! I'm Char from Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada. I am a wife to a great guy and a mom to three awesome kids.

I also work half time as an educational assistant in the public school system, so needless to say my life is busy! When I am not working, taxiing my kids around or taking care of household things, you can find me creating cards, layouts and all types of crafty projects.

I started making cards about six years ago and have been scrapbooking for almost two years. You could say that paper crafting is my creative playground!

I scrapbook to preserve memories and really enjoy playing with the larger canvases that layouts provide. Of course I also love making cards, and love to give them too!

I am part of the Cardabilities design team, so feel free to pay me a visit over there or on my blog: http://www.vanillabeancreations.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday Sketchabilities! I hope you are all enjoying the festivities and that you play along with today's wonderful sketch!

Char was happy to be scrapbooking that she did two layouts with the sketch that we provided her.






We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create a proejct using Sketch #28, please link so we can peek to.

8 comments:

Aubree said...

Another Fabulous Sketch Karan -- love your layouts Char!!

Yara said...

Char! Love both layouts! Especially the first one! Love the flowers and your take on the sketch!

Shawn said...

I loved this sketch!!! Great layouts, Char!

Char said...

Great sketch and worked out just perfect for the pictures that I had! Thanks for sharing! The guest designer layouts were so inspiring!

Rachael said...

Cool LO's & Sketch!! Had a lot of fun with it, I did link up. Thanx

Heidi McGregor said...

What an inspiration! What beautiful work :o)

Hayles said...

Fab Sketch and great sample!! Had fun playing with it....

Mija ♥ said...

lovelovelove this sketch!!

Hover to Pin