Monday, September 6, 2010

A Special Thank You!!

Hello to you Readers, Followers and Fans of Sketchabilities...
Before we get this party started, I want to say THANK YOU!
Thank you to ALL of you who make Sketchabilities such a great place for inspiration.

To our past and present Design Team Members, Sketch Designers, Readers, fans and followers! - Thank you to all of you!! You have all assisted in making Sketchabilities an online source for Sketches!

It's been an awesome year!! 15 months ago, I posted my first Sketch to the public and a few months later, had Sketchabilities very first design team call!! We are still growing every day with our facebook page, and our blog followers!!

Heading into our second year, we have changes...and one of those changes, is that we are adding Sponsors here to Sketchabilities!!!

I cannot say how exicted i am about that!! I love visiting blogs through our Mr Linky and seeing the incredible comments about Sketchabilities, about our sketches and designers, - thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

I know there are many online sources out there for you to turn to, and I am so proud that you have selected Sketchabiliites as one of your online sources for Sketches!!

I know we will continue to grow, and I hope you stick around to grow with us!!! and keep us on your list of favorites!

Again Thank you!!
now lets get the Celebration Started!!

Karan Gerber
Owner of
Sketchabilities
Cardabilities

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Woo hoo! I love your sketches Karan. Congrats on such a great following!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Congratulations on such quick growth!!!

Creative Char said...

Congrats Karan! And THANKS TO YOU for providing us with such wonderful sketchs here on your blog. :)

Aubree said...

Thanks for putting in all of your hard work! I love your sketches and look forward to working with them in the future!! Now, let's get this party started!

XXOO AMY said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! Can't wait for all the fun to begin!

Shawn said...

This is a FANTASTIC site! I am honored to design for you :)

Chowchow said...

Happy Birthday! Kudos to Karan who has been bringing us so many beautiful multi-photos and for inspiring me to scrap multi-photo layouts.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Congrats to you Karan!!!

Hover to Pin