Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15th-Design Team Reveal

Its the 15th of the Month, time for a new reveal, our Guest Designer, and a new Sponsor!
Let me introduce you to
WeScrap offers monthly and limited edition kits always at low prices and never with any commitments!

If you happen to create a project using our current sketch #47,
upload your take to our Gallery,
 you have until May 28th to upload your creation. 
You will then be entered into a random draw for the current kit from We Scrap!



Our Guest Designer:
Hi there! My name is Janet Zeppa and I live in St.Catharines,Ontario Canada. Born here and never left. It's close to Niagara Falls if that gives you a better idea of location. I'm a wife and mother to 3 grown children. They are 31, 29 and 28. A girl and 2 boys.

I am newly retired from being a Medical Laboratory Technologist but have stayed on as a casual. Have to have that extra money to feed my scrapbooking habit. :) I love to play with all the pretty papers and love the idea of my grandchildren looking through my albums one day and seeing a part of their history. I also teach classes at my LSS and am having a blast!
Here is Janets take on Sketch # 47










































If you happen to create a layout using Sketch #47, Be sure and upload it to our Gallery and you could be our next Guest Designer!

15 comments:

Janet Z said...

Thanks for letting me play along as your guest this week! Love everybodys creations.

Leah Crowe said...

Wow, everyones creations are gorgeous!! Great sketch too!

Shona said...

I always love seeing so many different layouts on one sketch...amazing layouts ladies..gorgeous u:)

Margreet said...

Wow, everyone did a great job again. Amazing how different the layouts can be on one sketch!!

Stacy said...

Everyone did such a fabulous job on this sketch!!! Great job ladies.

Karin said...

beautiful inspiration, great sketch!

Protea said...

amazing work, ladies! I just love how different all the LO are!

pysselpetra said...

wohoo - great takes everyone ♥♥♥ love that all the interpretations are so different and the sketch rocks ♥

SusieJ said...

What wonderful takes on the sketch! Fabulous.
I'm going to have to try this one
xx

Sue Sykes said...

Great job, Janet!! And love the DT's interpretations!!

Linda said...

WOW what an awesome bunch of layouts girls....great job!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

I did mine and posted in Gallery
also in my blog: http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/05/ultimos-scraps.html
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com

Julie said...

got mine posted in the gallery and here is a link as well

http://alteredego-mividaloca.blogspot.com/2011/05/lot-to-post-about.html

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Here is my take of # 47 in my scrapbook.com gallery:
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/3255659/-1/1.html

Here it is in your gallery:
http://www.sketchabilities.ca/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=315&title=simply-enjoy-it-allsketch23-47&cat=515

scrapinbabygal said...

Hello!! I know I am way late but I loved this sketch so much I went ahead with using it. I just blogged about it!! Thanks again for another awesome sketch!

Sabrina
http://sabrinaslifedocumented.blogspot.com/2011/06/sketchabilities-spiinn-mama.html

Hover to Pin