Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15th-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Scrappers!
♪♫ Summer is here and the time is right♪♫
to scrap those photos
you have been meaning to get to.
We have also brought back Mr Linky! Thats right, no need to upload to the gallery!
Please link no later then june 28th to be considered for our next Guest Designer!

**********



















Julie Comeau
























































 








































If you happen to create a project using sketch #49, please feel free to link using Mr Linky, you have until June 28th to complete this sketch!

*********************

11 comments:

Lolô Artesanato said...

Lovely sketch! Wonderful inspirations
xx
Leila

Shona said...

wow ladies amazing layouts. what a gorgeous sketch to work with. So much inspiration here :)

Miranda said...

This sketch is so awesome! I loved working with it. And all your work is beautiful ladies.

Sarah-R said...

Beautiful Sketch and projects by the DT!

Stacy said...

What a fabulous job everyone :)

Margreet said...

Really beautiful layouts everyone made! Great sketch to play with.

jennaroo said...

Wonderful sketch and the samples are just gorgeous, I cannot wait to play with the sketch myself!

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful work ladies...gorgeous sketch and such gorgeous creations

knopkiniukai said...

I do have some problem to enter.
Hers is my take on sketch
http://knopkiniukai.blogspot.com/2011/06/playing-with-style-sketchabilities-49.html
Cherubs

Helen Tilbury said...

Thanks for a really beautiful sketch! I have just linked up :)

Sue said...

Mr Linky isn't working for me :( I will try later meanwhile I have played aiong

HERE

Hover to Pin