Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sketch #63-New Design Team Reveal

its here, its finally here!
the new Design team Reveal!
The new members have been bursting at the seams to show you their work, and today is their first reveal here at Sketchabilities! Be sure and drop on by their blogs, become a follower and comment on their lovely designs!
********************
Congratulations also goes out to our five featured deigners from Sketch #62, they are: Emanuela, Lea, Machiko, Maja Stokk, Saku.
********************
I have also changed things up a bit with my sketches, what do you think?
*****************

the sketch
the reveal








kims orignal submission was picked up for publication, so she did another one
















What an awesome first reveal! Please link your project should you happen to create a layout using Sketch #63, we would love to drop by and peek too. 
 You could also have the opportunity to be one of our featured Designers!


9 comments:

scrappyhappymom said...

So sorry, not sure what was happening to my computer this morning! The link with the name "Lynn" is the right one! Loved the sketch..and sorry again for making the mess!

Anita said...

Love this sketch Karan. Hugs, Anita

Judy Beeksma said...

Fabulous sketch Karan and great take son the sketch!!!

*Alison* said...

love this sketch.. I am going to try it!! :) I wish you had a follow by email button :) hugs

Janet said...

Absolutely loved this sketch Karan
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-scrappin.html

Dawn said...

I love this sketch, in fact so much I followed it pretty much to the T, thanks

kana said...

Sorry I entered twice...I failed to upload my LO picture. Anyway, thanks Karan for another beautiful sketch!! It was really fun playing along with!

Manu said...

I love this sketch Karan and interpretations of all the beautiful DT!
Big hugs.
Emanuela

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Here is my take of the sketch:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/4066723/-1/0/2.html

Hover to Pin