Monday, January 30, 2012

Sketch #64-Design Team Reveal

Brr...its cold out there, and there is snow here in my neck of the woods, lets see what the Design Team has done with Sketch #64! Maybe some inspiration will warm you up!
----------------
--Congratulations also goes out to our five features from Sketch #63--
Anita Bownds, Jolamda Goes, Sachiko Watanabe, Jane Scossie, Lynn Shokopoles
------------------

The Sketch
The Reveal


Aki Iinuma






































If you happen to create a project using sketch #64, please feel free to link so we can peek too, if you happen to link you could have the opportunity at being one of our featured designers next reveal

12 comments:

scrappyhappymom said...

Gorgeous sketch, I can't wait to try it. You amaze me with your talent Karan

Lean said...

wauw great work girls nad a yummie sketch...

Linda said...

Fabulous take on a great sketch ladies!

Helen Tilbury said...

Gorgeous reveal from a very beautiful sketch - congratulations ladies!!

Linda said...

Congrats to those who are featured....they are all stunning layouts!

Anita Bownds said...

wow that is so awesome cheers...hugz Anita..xx

scrappyhappymom said...

I was so excited to see the sketch I forgot to mention all the fabulous inspiration from the designers! WOW...I'm just running from blog to blog!

debbiebakk said...

What amazing DT layouts- great inspiration for a wonderful sketch-hope to work on this challenge soon

Teresa said...

Love all the sketches ladies, you did an amazing job with them :) Think I am going to have to join in for this one too.....

Scossie Jane said...

Thank you for the honour of being chosen as one of the Featured Five for sketch #63....
You don't seem to have a blinkie I could add to my sidebar to mark the achievement and promote your site....
I hope to have time to participate in challenge #64 before my scrappy supplies have to be shipped to Scotland - we're going home after 12 years in Australia.... Hugs x

caroleanne said...

Hi I loved using this sketch its so my style. Ive uploaded to No 18 but not sure why the title came up,(Our house) and not my name. Its Caroleanne Wright here!Anyway just loved this one. I might do another!

Fi said...

WOW, this sketch is beautiful and ladies you've done such a great job on it.

Hover to Pin