Sunday, December 30, 2012

Design Team Reveal #82

Good Morning Girlfriends:
time for a reveal  #82 to inspire you from our Team!
SGD's is back to Sponsor for this reveal.
*****
Congratulations goes out to our five featured Designers:
*****


Here is what you need to do to have the chance to win a
$25.00 from Scrapping Great Deals:

1. Visit SGD's facebook page and "like" them
2. Comment and tell them Sketchabilities Sent you.
3. come back to this post and comment that you did that
4. your name will be entered into the random draw.
You have the chance to receive a $25.00 gift certificate to SGD's

*******************



















Please check out the rules in order to link your project! You can find those here
Link your project no later then Jan 13th

13 comments:

Sanna Lippert said...

very inspiring sketch and gorgeous dt work!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Great layouts! I went over and visited SGD and left a comment!

Buffy Esser said...

I like SGD and left a comment! wonderful layouts they really did an awesome job!

Janet Zeppa said...

I now "like" SGD!
Lovely sketch and layouts too!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I loved this sketch. It inspired me. Here is my take of the sketch called You & Me:

http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2013/01/sketchabilities-sketch-82-layout-called.html

TFL!

Monique Fox
mnfoxx1110@yahoo.com

OlesyaK said...

yep, visited and left a comment! the new sketch is awesome - want to try it!

Леночка said...

It's such a wonderful!!!!!
Thank you for Great Inspiration!!!

Леночка said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

This has just got to be my favorite sketch in a looong time! I have pinned, printed, saved, filed, etc the sketch so that I can use it again and again. AWESOME DT reveal too! Love all the embellishment clusters :)

Ayako.T said...

I'm sorry,I failed to link my project.
The correct link is here.
http://photozou.jp/photo/show/120432/165991238

Could you correct it?
Thanks in advance.

Леночка said...

I like SGD and left a comment!

Liza said...

Liked SGD and left a comment. Thanks!

Lynn Shaffer said...

I am already in love with SGD but left a comment. Thank you for another lovely layout!

Hover to Pin