Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Design Team Announcement

Its here!!  My New Design Team Announcement!    I have to say, that I am very overwhelmed that so many of you sent in your submissions, and the talent is truly amazing!  I am feeling blessed and so very honored that you chose to make Sketchabilities your source to aide you in completing those most precious memories, your scrapbooks!  

I try and bring forth inspiration from all level of scrappers to inspire all level of creators.  I personally read every application, every blog, look into all the galleries and make all the selections.  I am very excited to introduce to you, My Next Team. Watch for their first reveal coming March 15th, 2013! 
Please give them a warm Sketchabilities  Welcome!

Ana Castro- BRAZIL
Birgit Krasenbrink-GERMANY
Carole Wright-UNITED KINGDOM
Connie Hall-USA
Jacqui Hunt- AUSTRAILIA
Marit Calles- SWEDEN
Meihsia Liu- U.S.A
Miranda Wedekind-THE NETHERLANDS
Palina Sakharuk- BELARUS

18 comments:

Naiara said...

I am very happy to be here.
I would like to welcome all selected.
will be a pleasure to work alongside of you.
kisses

Cherished said...

Hi! Its Connie. I am so excited. I feel so honored. Glad to be part of such a fabulous team. Congrats to all DT members.

Jen said...

Congrats to the new team! You will love working with Karan and her sketches!! Can't wait to see what you design!

Meihsia Liu said...

It's so great to join the team and work with all these talented ladies. We're going to have fun!!! ^_^

Cherished said...

Hi! Its Connie. I am so excited. I feel so honored. Glad to be part of such a fabulous team. Congrats to all DT members.

Tracy B said...

Congrats to all of the talented designers! I'm so excited to be part of sketchabilities.

Miranda said...

I love to be back again. Karan's sketches are the best. Congrats to my fellow team members!!

TaO said...

wow.... what a creative & international team!!!

Birgit K. said...

I want to thank you, that I allowed to be a part of this great team. I´m looking forward to the next three month! :-)

best wishes,
Birgit

cat123 said...

congrats girls !!!! You will love to work with these sketches and will have fun, sure !!!

Kalipssa said...

I'm so happy to be whith you here!!!)
Let's scrappin ladies!!!!!!!!!!)

lintsi said...

Congratulations to the new DT! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Congrats to the new team!

Crystal said...

I'm so excited to be on the new team. Congrats to all the girls on the new team.

Marília Lopes said...

Congrats Naiara!!!!

Ana Castro said...

I'm so happy to be on the new team! Thank you Karan and congrats ladies!!

Shinobu Hiramatsu said...

Congrats Ladies!! I'm so happy to be here!! Thank you
so much!

caroleanne said...

Hi congrats everyone, I am so excited to be part of this team, cant wait to get started. Have fun everyone. BFN

Hover to Pin