Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sketch #90-Design Team Reveal

Hello Fellow Scrappers, its that time again, time for a new sketch and a new reveal from our Design Team, Spring is finally springing in my area and flowers are beginning to bloom, what better way to celebrate spring then to scrapbook this sketch!

Lets check in to see what the Design Team has done. 

Congratulations goes out to our Five featured Designers!












Tracy Basinger



Please link your project no later then May 13th to be considered for our
 Featured Designer!

4 comments:

Kathya said...

Oh my gosh, just came across a previous sketch from your blog on the website scrapbook.com and I'm so glad that I did! What a great blog challenge this is! I hope to play along.

Maria Letizia said...

Hi, I' m from Italy, I don't have a blog but I would like to participate.
I linked my LO from my picasa gallery, if it is not possible, please disregard my link.
Thank you
Letizia

city said...

thanks for share...

Julene Matthews said...

http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/whee-at-sketchabilities-challenge.html
Here's my link slightly late. I thought you were an American blog so left it until today here in Australia.Must have missed it by hours...RATS!!!

Hover to Pin