Featured Designers #121

Featured Designers #121

::Design Team Announcement::

Good Afternoon: I want to say how very honored and humbled I am, that so many of you took the time to apply to represent Sketchabilities Design team. Please know that the selection process was not an easy one, and that I personally do review all applications. 

There are designers who wish to return for a second term, but that is all dependent on the number of applications I receive. I try as best I can to select new designers who possess different styles to inspire you our fans and readers. 

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you, the ladies who will be inspiring you for the next three months.  Thank you again for sending in your applications and please join me in welcoming our new team members. 


Linda Langes : Austrailia : returning

Christine Coutaud : France

Bruna Alves: Brazil

Celine Verdegaal: The Netherlands

Hera Sugitani : Brazil

Monika Borof: Germany

Sabrina Turpin- Canada


Kerry O'Meara- Austrailia


Shawna Hall Saucier: USA

Libeeti Frenkel: Israel: returning

Sandi Clarkson: USA

Tracy Mclennon: Canada

Elvira Souza: Brazil-returning


Annelie Maddock: New Zealand: returning


Yuliya Prushak- Canada

Jolande van Oosterhout-The Netherlands

Maria Shakova- Russia-returning


I am thrilled to have them aboard and I know they will be bringing you some fabulous inspiration for the next three months ! 

16 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Congrats ladies!

Tracey Gregory said...

congrats to all!

Hera said...

Thanks so much, Sketchabilities!!! It will be amazing to be part of this team!!! I'm so happy!!!

Sketchabilities said...

really excited to have such a large team, looking forward to seeing what everyone does with my sketches.

sue said...

I am so looking forward to seeing all the new inspiration! Karan's sketches are fabulous!! I have really enjoyed my term on the DT and am looking forward to being a participant again as time allows! :)

Yasmina TIN SANG said...

Congratulations ladies!

Adriana B said...

Congrats to all the wonderful ladies,,,, can not wait to see your creations.....thanks Karan for the opportunity to have been on the team for the last 9 months....your sketches are fabulous and I will still be creating with them through out this year.... have a fabulous time ladies :)

VERO The Sahm said...

Congrats Girls !! you are so lucky ! I am looking forward to seeing all your great inspirations !!

mamaLeka said...

Congrats to all!!! Karan's sketches are the best!

Wilma Voermans said...

A beautiful team with a lot of new faces. Cant wait to see what they will make of the beautiful sketches! Congrats team!!

Shawna S. said...

Such an honor to be on the team! Happy to be here!

Maria said...

I am very happy to be part of the team again! Thank you!

Joy said...

Congratulations to you all ladies! Can't wait to see your projects :)

said...

congratulation to all! you will have really a great time working with Karan :)
really a wonderful experience!
I hope to have time to play with you, my wedding is almost here.... :)

Mrs. Scrapalot said...

Woo Hoo! Thank you everyone! I am so excited to work with you all! This is going to be a wonderful time for me <3

Céline said...

I'm really excited to be on the team! Looking forward to working with all those wonderful ladies!