Featured Designers #122

Featured Designers #122

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sketch #107- Design Team Reveal

Hello fellow scrappers.  Here is our first Sketch for 2014! Our current team has done a fabulous job inspiring you these past four months.  We hope you continue to drop by and join in our challenges! We have 67 entries for our last reveal, lets see if we can beat that with sketch #107.































**************
If you happen to create a project using Sketch #107, please feel free to link your project and you have the chance to  be a featured designer.  
provided they meet the rules and guidelines set forth in our rules which can be found here

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Waoooo so lovely layouts thanks for this very beautiful challenge!!!And wooooooo my page is one of the feature designer... thank!!!!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you for all the fab DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

Hera said...

This reveal is soooo inspiring!!! Love the sketch and the girl's projects!!!

blbabe1234 said...

Gorgeous sketch! Amazing reveal!

Midnightscrapper said...

Well its been a long time I entered a sketch challenge, your challenge caught my eye last night and I have played a long and posted. thankyou for kick starting my creative 2014 year (hopefully will be a good one )

scrapstorian said...

Another amazing sketch! We have two takes on this one, thanks for the inspiration!

vickiparker said...

I love this sketch but can someone please tell me why my linky picture isn't showing?? :)