Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Linky System Failure

Good Morning to all our fans and readers out in blog land.  As some of you know, Linkytools, who I have been using for three years now, have had a terrible system crash in the past couple of days.  This system crash affected not only our current linky for Sketch 109, but everything prior to 2013. All servers crashed within minutes of one another including back up servers too.   So we have lost all links from all reveals for the past few years.

It was a sad day in blogger land on Monday resulting in some 2000 customers having lost all links.  So moving forward, I am told, new servers are in place; back ups are in place, and we can have a great reveal and linky with Reveal #110 ( coming in two days)

To make things fair for all those who linked images and they didnt show up, I am not offering the Sponsor giveaway this reveal. I am also not going to be choosing any featured Designers this Reveal.  I know I am sorry and i do apologize.  I am moving it to reveal #110.  I trust you all understand.  So we will have a couple giveaways on Reveal #110. 


So please come back in two days for Reveal #110, and we will have a few Sponsor Giveaway prizes then :D

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh dear. Ok - look forward to 110!~

sue said...

How disappointing not to see all those great layouts when it was such a fabulous sketch! How technology can let us down!! Looking forward to seeing #110 :)

Hover to Pin