Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sketch #112-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning and welcome back to Sketchabilities.  
We have a new sketch for you and an awesome reveal.
Spring is showing glimpses here in my area, the sun has been shining, Robins have been spotted and we are anticipating the full arrival of Spring.

Here's hoping that spring will soon be around the corner to take photos to scrap this sketch "D


The Sketch




The Reveal









If you happen to create a project using Sketch #112, please feel free to link your project  You could  be a featured designer.  
provided they meet the rules and guidelines set forth in our rules which can be found here

9 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful reveal everyone!

dlwidder said...

Fabulous sketch and gorgeous examples by the dt!

Ans said...

Weer een leuke sketch, de vorige ook maar ik was te laat om hem te posten en heb hem op mijn blog gezet!

Liefs Ans

Hera said...

This is a great sketch, Karan! Love it!!! Congratulations, friends... the reveal is great!!!

Shawna S. said...

Beautiful reveal! Love the way you flipped the sketch, Anastasya!

Sarah said...

Stunning reveal - thanks so much for the feature :))) I am sooooo happy!!!

Romain B said...

Your layout are fantastic !!

Genger Stiedle said...

I don't have a blog but I wanted to thank ya'll for the inspiration. I'm very very happy with my page.

Linda Eggleton said...

Lovely sketch, Karan...and fabo layouts from the DT!!

The linky tool doesn't seem to be working for me, so I will add the link to my page here, and then try to link it up via the linky tool again later. :)

http://loopylouslens.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/more-teresa-collins-daily-stories-for.html

Hover to Pin