Saturday, April 12, 2014

Announcing Our New Design Team

Hello fellow scrappers.  Time has come to announce our Team that will be here to inspire you from May until July of this year.  

The selection process is never an easy one. sometimes i wish i could have one large team so everyone who submits could be on it.  It is important for me, to appeal to all levels of scrappers and to bring fresh faces, new ideas 
and styles to all our fans and readers. 

 A huge thank you to everyone who submitted, it is still an honour for me to see how many enjoy still crafting with sketches.


 So, without further adieu, here is our new Design Team

New Designers:

Karen Young

Rikki Graziani

Anna Wolleben

Denyse Bédard

 Daphne Carlier

Leila Cassimira Cardoso

Cindy Fortin

Katerina Zlenko

Christina Lampropoulou


Returning 

Jolande van Oosterhout

Tracy Mclennon 

Hera Sugitani  

Shawna Hall Saucier  

Anastasiya Karunnaya


Please join me in giving them a warm welcome and a welcome back :D 
 I know Sketchabilities Designers  will continue to inspire your creavity

11 comments:

Anna Wolleben said...

So honored and over-happy to be part of this Design Team! Exciting 3 month ahead!

Christina Lampropoulou said...

I 'm soooo happy to be a part of such a talented team!!!! I can't wait for the first reveal!!!!

Michelle loves allsorts said...

Congrats everyone x

Céline said...

Congrats to all new and returning DT members!! I really enjoyed my term on this fabulous team!

Lolô Artesanato said...

I'm so happy in be part of this team again
xoxo
Leila

Karan said...

so looking forward to working with all of you, some for the first time and some for a consecutive term. its going to be a blast seeing what you all do with my sketches.

Rikki Graziani said...

Cant wait to get started and work with such a talented team!!!!

Lili Sulastri said...

Congratulations everyone.

Lyndal said...

HUGE CONGRATS to the newbies & returning designers, can't wait for more Sketchabilities inspiration!

ahappyscramper said...

Hearty congratulations to you all and enjoy your time working with Karan's gorgeous sketches - I know I did :)

Vasso Sofou said...

congrats to everyone and to "our" Christina Lampropoulou!! <3<3

Hover to Pin